Thursday, September 17, 2009

Puff of Purple Smoke

I awoke on a sunny day. When I got enough energy to get up and change my clothes, I went outside to meet my dogs. As they licked my face, I petted them with great pleasure. We have three dogs, one is very short, she is a munchkin. Some people think we call her a munchkin because she's small, but it's actually a real type of dog. Then, we have the pack leader, she's a rottweiler. Finally, we get to the short, chubby one. I'm not so sure what he is. So, anyway, I went for a walk and saw a sign in big letter's "GARAGE SALE". I went down to the garage sale. There were so many things, then I saw a small, round box and for some reason it made me happy.

I bought it and went home with it in my hands. When I got home I went and sat on the couch. I looked at the box very closely and saw a latch. I pulled it then a big, smokey, purple cloud appeared and I saw the future.

I was working at the CIA and received a letter for a cruise to Florida. I told my boss and asked if I could leave early. He said yes. So, I went back to my desk and got all my things and went home. As I arrived at my enormous house, I went inside and started to pack my things. Then I noticed something in my yard, a rose bush that's never been there before.

To be continued...

No comments: