Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Puff of Purple Smoke Part II

Then I remembered to water my plants. Forgetting the rose bush, I walked outside and grabbed my hose and turned on the water. As I watered my plants and went to the area the rose bush was, it was gone! I was so confused, why wasn't it there?

Startled, I walked to the left side of my land watering my Orange tree. I noticed that the rose bush was back! I went to where the rose bush was and looked at it. Confused and scared, I went and turned off my water and went back into my house.

I finished packing my things and left. When I arrived at the airport, I looked for a parking space and went inside. Looking at the big chart, my plane was going to leave in five minutes, so I hustled to the plane and took my seat.

When I arrived in Florida I looked around and saw a hotel so I called a taxi and took off. I got to the hotel and unpacked my things. As I sat down and took my shoes off, I heard a big noise. I looked out the window and saw a plane coming right at me! I had no choice, but to jump out the window. I looked down and saw the pool, "yes,"
I said, "the pool will break my fall." I jumped. Air slapping my face, heart racing before I even had the chance to think, I slammed into the water. "Ouch!" I yelled.

My car keys fell and bounced on my head and into the pool. As I swam down to get my car keys, a man came floating down with a parachute on his back. He said, "If you want to live, come with me." I hesitated. "Are you coming or not?" he said.

"I...I don't know," I said in a jittery voice. I walked toward him and he gave me a towel. "Who are you?" I asked. "I was the rose bush." "What?" I questioned.

"I hid in the rose bush."

"Ohh!" I exclaimed. "Where are we going?"

"It's hard to explain. You're going back home." "Why?" I asked. "Knowing too much of your future could be dangerous. See you in twenty years. Goodbye."

"Wait! What?" Poof! I was back on my couch. "Woah," I said.

No comments: